JOB OF THE WEEK: Crowd Safety Administration Assistant, The FA
Check out the latest ‘Job of the Week’ – Crowd Safety Administration Assistant position with The FA – brought to you by the Sports Venue Business (SVB) Jobs Board powered by GlobalSportsJobs.
CROWD SAFETY ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (12 MONTHS FTC)
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
The FA are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St.George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
Reporting to a Crowd Safety Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for preparing event day allocation and distribution of event day documentation and information for all of the Tottenham Hotspur FC games played at Wembley Stadium for the 2017/18 season.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand and influence costs and manage the event budget process raising purchase orders relevant to the event. Ensuring they are recorded on the Crowd Safety team purchase order tracker.
- Liaising with Fire and Medical personnel to ensure that we meet the legal requirement as per our Safety Certificate.
- Assist the Operation division with all Wembley Stadium event day operations.
- On Event days, the role holder will ensure that the Crowd Safety teams have a holistic approach and oversee all aspects of the event day operation within internal and external areas.
- Ensure all Event Day Crowd Safety team members have necessary uniform, equipment and paperwork to discharge their duties.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality and delivery.
- Ensure compliance with the Safety Certificate and the Green/Purple guide when preparing event specific documents.
- Help develop and implement event day security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Post Event function will include preparing and submitting payroll and scrutinising invoices.
- Live the Wembley Common Purpose and Quality Standards and promote and support a culture of guest service through actions and behaviours.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of working well in a fast paced environment and delivering to deadlines.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate numeracy skills.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Good Team Player.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association (The FA) was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England.
The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.
For the full Job Description and details, click here.