Tokyo 2020 seeking experienced architectural practice for preliminary design of temporary Olympic overlays
According to Exporting is Great – part of the UK Government’s great.gov.uk – the Tokyo 2020 organising committee is looking for an experienced architectural practice to undertake a range of venue design work.
The preliminary design of temporary overlays is needed at:
• Sea Forest Waterway (canoe-kayak sprint, rowing) and 6 other related venues
• Olympic Stadium and 3 other related venues
• Ariake Arena (volleyball) and 8 other related venues
• Makuhari Messe Hall A (taekwondo, wrestling) and 10 other related venues
• Olympic Aquatics Centre and 4 other related venues
• Asaka Shooting Range
The contract will run for 9 months from when the project is authorised.
Interested parties should register their interest to receive more information from Exporting is Great’s team in Japan and should include:
– A brief introduction of your company and its services
– Your website address
– Your company’s unique selling points
– Any previous export experience or partnerships in Japan