Coming up at Sports Venue Business…
In the coming weeks, we will be bringing you in-depth interviews with a host of industry experts, including…
Continuing our series of insightful interviews with industry experts, those to be featured in the coming weeks include:
- Robert Wicks, Commercial Director, Aberdeen FC
- Steve Doyle, Premium Sales Manager, Arsenal FC
- Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content and Digital, AELTC
- Lorenzo Santoni, Head of B Futura
- Andrew Parkinson, Operations Director, Liverpool Football Club
- Kurt Pittman, Director – Ticketing, Marketing, Insight & Digital, Brentford FC
- Guillaume Lairloup, former Director of Information Systems, AccorHotels Arena
- Barry Webber, Commercial Director, Crystal Palace FC
All of these high calibre industry executives will not only be providing details on the latest developments at their venues/organisations, but also their expert opinions on the trending hot topics and best practices.
These follow recent in-depth interviews with the likes of:
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director/Commercial Director, Croke Park/The GAA
- Ben Sharman, Venue Sales Manager at Arena Birmingham and Genting Arena
- Ramón Alarcón, Director & General Manager at Spanish LaLiga side, Real Betis Balompié
- Oon Jin Teik, CEO at the Singapore Sports Hub
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
All of which you can find online.
If you haven’t already signed up to receive our Weekly e-News Report, then make sure to do so today by registering online or simply email your details to: email@example.com
NB: If you have any venue developments or product/project news you would like to share, please email Katie McIntyre at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FYI: As well as written interviews, the above will also include video interviews with key industry professionals.
Main image (top): The new Crystal Palace. Courtesy: KSS
#SportsVenueBusiness – keeping you in the know!