Coming up at Sports Venue Business…
In the coming weeks, we will be bringing you in-depth interviews with a host of industry experts, including…
Continuing our series of insightful interviews with industry experts, those to be featured in the coming weeks include:
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park Stadium & Commercial Director, The GAA
- Erik Samuelson, CEO, AFC Wimbledon
- George Vaughan, Head of ICT, Ascot Racecourse
- Lorenzo Santoni, Head of B Futura
- Andrew Parkinson, Operations Director, Liverpool Football Club
- Kurt Pittman, Director – Ticketing, Marketing, Insight & Digital, Brentford FC
- Guillaume Lairloup, Director of Information Systems, AccorHotels Arena
- Barry Webber, Commercial Director, Crystal Palace FC
All of these high calibre industry executives will not only be providing details on the latest developments at their venues/organisations, but also their expert opinions on the trending hot topics and best practices.
If you haven’t already signed up to receive our Weekly e-News Report, then make sure to do so today by registering online or simply email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: If you have any venue developments or product/project news you would like to share, please email Katie McIntyre at: email@example.com
FYI: As well as written interviews, the above will also include video interviews with key industry professionals.
#SportsVenueBusiness – keeping you in the know!